Tru-Fab Inc. was established in 1978. We are a one-stop shop for both military and commercial fabrication of :
sheet metal cabinets • enclosures • chassis • panels • racks • aluminum tubing weldments • medical grade stainless steel
Our experienced personnel and technical capabilities allow Tru-Fab to complete any job with precision tolerance at a very competitive price.
We would appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.
- We have the ability to furnish your company with a complete unit, painted, silk screened, or engraved to your specifications.
- Although not all facilities are "in-house", we also can provide plating, laser cutting and machining.
- Tru-Fab can provide "one of a kind" prototype units, short-run quantity production, or production volume.
- We have a well-known reputation for completing difficult jobs that our competitors are afraid to tackle.
- Quality is a must with Tru-Fab and our two Amada Pega CNC fabricators enables us to program a part, and guarantee the same top quality on each and every run.
- We have (2) CNC Press Brakes capable of precision forming up to 10 ft. long.
- We are capable of certified precision aircraft welding to AWS D17.1.
- Our experienced welders can handle any of your welding or metal finishing needs.
- We offer top of the line in-house painting, including Mil-spec and commercial.
- We also have high speed precision sawing for full accuracy.
- We are currently running Solid Works 2016 for modeling and in-house engineering and design.
Customer Reviews from MFG.COM   starstarstarstarstar
"...The parts were of highest quality
and the powder coat finish was terrific. The pride in their works shows by the careful packing and shipping of their work. I would highly recommend." ~ Desiree F.
Click any of the categories below to expand or collapse the photo gallery